Hi,

after running in some rather strange problems I got curious about the
way Django and/or mod_python evaluates urls.py.

Is there a difference if I use following code:

now = datetime.now()

choices = {
    'queryset': Poll.objects.filter(opening_date__lte=now,
closing_date__gte=now)
}

Or if I use:

choices = {
    'queryset': Poll.objects.filter(opening_date__lte=datetime.now(),
closing_date__gte=datetime.now())
}

And then, can I somehow use date based generic view in this (selecting
polls that have starting and ending dates way presented)? In my
opinion, the date based generic view doesn't work here.

--
Jyrki // [EMAIL PROTECTED]