I've seen a few posts that this was a bug where you cannot specify
order_by with a column from a foreign key ...
order_by(foreignkeytable__foreignkeycolumn) because it says table not
found.

Does anyone know if there are plans to fix this...or if there is a work
around?  I have several resultsets where I have columns from several
different tables (related by foreignkeys) and I would like to be able
sort on those columns.  I had originally just had a javascript function
to do it on my table...but now I've added a paginator into the
mix...and need to actual order the result set.