On 1/11/07 2:35 PM, Nuno Mariz wrote:
> Any idea to resolve this , this don't scale. If I what to add another
> language, I have to patch all of my templates.

If I were you, I'd write a simple accessor on your model to get the current
translation.  Off the top of my head, you could do something like::

        from django.utils import translation

        class MyModel(Model):
                text_pt = TextField()
                text_en = TextField()

                def get_text(self):
                        text_field = "text_%s" % translation.get_language()
                        return getattr(self, text_field)

Then in a template you can just do::

        {{ myobject.get_text }}

Jacob