I would recommend using shopify over wix, as it is meant for e-commerce,
but django will give you many advantages.
- Highly customizable, you can add on anything you want, easily
- WAY cheaper, you can host a django site for a few dollars a month
- It gives you unlimited expansion, a day will hopefully come where you
want to expand your site, and you don't want to be restrained by the
limitations of a drag-and-drop-website, or have to make your website from
scratch on a different service/in django
- You will learn django and a bit of python, which is very useful.