Hi,

Does DJango have built in functions for user registration with following
security features?

1. Initial registration should be successful as it is new user registration
1.1.  Upon successful registration and login, device will be registered in
account history

2. When login is attempted from the same device, no need to record history
of the device in account history

3. If login is attempted with valid credentials from new device, user will
be prompted with new text fields for accepting valid password and valid
security code, which will be sent to previously registered email address

3.1. User enters security code and existing valid password. Then login will
be successful and this new device will be recorded in account history.

3.2. If login is attempted with invalid credentials from new device, we
will fail the login with an appropriate message but still record the device
in account history and alert the user about this login attempt in an email
message so that user will take actions like deleting the device and reset
the password.

4. If login is attempted multiple times (may be 3 times max.) with invalid
credentails from a registered device, we will stop the user at 4th attempt
and do the similar process mentioned in 3 & 3.1.

I'm wondering if all of tha above possible with built in fucntions
available by default or do we have to write everything from scratch?

Best Regards,
~Ram