在 2007-1-11,下午12:36,Noah 写道:

> I'm a switcher... but I'm also an svn user, and I got svn installed ok
> using the darwin ports but I need a decent GUI for svn. I was using
> TortoiseSVN on Windows and it was great.
>
> This is something of an issue for me as I have over 15,000 project
> files under version control and as it stands now they're not much use
> to me on my new Mac... uh oh.
>
> What subversion GUI do you recommend for OS X?

I am using svnX on Mac (primarily) and TortoiseSVN on Windows (from
time to time).

> I've tried svnx and rapidsvn and neither was really very good.

You shouldn't expect svnX to provide you with same UI experience as
TortoiseSVN. Their work-flows are quite different. TortoiseSVN is
quite intuitive for Windows UI, but if you take some time to learn
svnX's way of thinking, you might find it's better to use.

-Cheng Zhang
Gentoo/PostgreSQL/Lighttpd/Python/Django/jQuery Powered
(Web) http://www.aragonconsultinggroup.com
http://www.ifaxian.com
1st Django powered site in Chinese ;-)
http://www.aiyo.cn