Hey guys,

as the title says, I've got two apps in my project and each one should have
different authentication model.

My first app just extends the User class, which I have done following the
instructions here
<https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/3.1/topics/auth/customizing/#extending-user>.
However, my second app should have a custom User class (with just the
username, email and password) and I have read the instructions here
<https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/3.1/topics/auth/customizing/#auth-custom-user>,
but those instructions imply that I would have to change the configuration
of my project, which I don't want, because my first app uses the default
User class and just extends it.

I deleted my database and am starting fresh.

*How do I do this?* Do I change the project-wide setting as described here
<https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/3.1/topics/auth/customizing/#auth-custom-user>,
add the class *User(AbstractUser)* to both of my apps's *models.py* files
and then in my second app create a new user class based on my needs (i.e.
*MyUser(User)*)?

Best,
Mislav