*Browser fingerprinting*” is a method of tracking web *browsers* by the
configuration and settings information they make visible to websites,
rather than traditional tracking methods such as IP addresses and unique
cookies. *Browser fingerprinting* is both difficult to detect and and
extremely difficult to thwart.

This should solve most of our problems l an sure they are already
algorithms available for python or javascript ready to use