Hello,

Regarding the http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/flatpages/ I
try to:

1 based on django/contrib/flatpages/models.py my app named b - O.K.

2 I'm trying to add to class FlatPage:
        keywords = models.CommaSeparatedIntegerField(_('keywords'),
maxlength=200)
        description = models.CharField(_('description'), maxlength=200)

-
-
-
class Admin:
       fields = (
           (None, {'fields': ('url', 'keywords', 'description',
'title', 'content', 'sites')}),

It is still O.K in my Admin, but when I try to add the default.html
template like:

<head>
<title>{{ flatpage.title }}</title>
</head>

...., but keywords and description do not appear on particular page.

Where are I do a mistake?

Thank you