using ical would probably be interesting too...

http://www.devoesquared.com/Software/iCal_Module

On Jan 14, 3:48 am, "mediumgrade" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have written an application that keeps track of appointments for my
technicians. My partners would like to be able to view the appointments
in a "calendar-like" format which can be viewed and/or printed. Am I
making sense? Is there already some kind of library in Django and/or
Python that does this or that can help?