Hi Kasper Laudrup,
Thanks for your reply, I have done scraper part for a single site and
performing well. But
Few points I want to share with you ,for that I need help.
1. Need to create web API for the listing of news and searching news with
keywords
2. Need to write a small scraper for below JSON links and get the news on
one API call for current
date and store it in the table in this format (Id, Date, Title, Details,
New From (CNN, Times,
etc.) and URL of News)
3. You need to ensure that no duplicate news gets entered in the table via
scraper
4. News can be searched via any keyword in title or in detail field
5. Also, we will need API to delete any news by passing ID and we need
separate API to update
the news details

{
"Washington Post": {