Hello everybody,
I am here looking for a solution to a problem commonly faced maybe.

I have like a huge amount of data that is being uploaded in a go. While I
can keep these upload tasks under atomic decorators to avoid systemic
failure but I don't have way to let the user stop the task and resume or
terminate it later.

I would need suggestions on how to go about this workflow.

Would love details in the flow. I understand the basic mechanism myself but
I want to write APIs to stop or resume any running bulk write/read task in
my system.

Thanks and regards,
Arpana