Hi Ralph,

First of all, when using a mailing list, forum or similar like this, please reply to the list instead of the person answering you directly (in this case me).

The point of forums and mailing lists like is to share help and information.

Anyway:

Thanks for the response, however, you misinterpreted what I wrote. My code is exactly what is shown in the tutorial.  What I meant by the error message displaying that there are matches, is that the detail in the message shows the exact path to each of the pages (views).  It shows the path exactly as it should be and exactly as it is in the code.  What is incorrect about how I read it?

I think I understand what you mean. The error message is informing you how it tried to match the URL you gave it (ie. what your browser sent to your Django application). And that does indeed seem to match exactly what is in the tutorial.

The paths in my code show exactly the paths that the error message says it tried.  Again, I think it is the precise code showing in Part 3 of the tutorial.  Perhaps you could take a look at that and tell me what specifically is wrong?  that would be great.

Nothing wrong with your code it seems, you probably just typed the wrong URL in your browser. Try to remove the 'detail' part, e.g. something like this:

http://localhost:8000/polls/3

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup