Hi Everyone,

after a reboot of my server i am getting this error on my homepage:

Mod_python error: "PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython"

Traceback (most recent call last):

 File "/usr/lib64/python2.3/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py", line
287, in HandlerDispatch
   log=debug)

 File "/usr/lib64/python2.3/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py", line
454, in import_module
   f, p, d = imp.find_module(parts[i], path)

ImportError: No module named django

i have checked my python path in my httpd.conf and it is correct.
nothing has changed on the server. literally all that has happened is a
reboot. (RedHat ES L4) I have tried experimenting with removing the
trailing slash on the path as well as including adding a direct path to
my python 'site-packages' as some one suggested as a comment on the
Django homepage.