Hi Eugene,

On Dec/03/2020, Eugene TUYIZERE wrote:

> I hope you are doing well. I have a question that I need guidance from
> you: I have a web application that is currently done and ready to be
> used. I want to deploy (make it productive) on the company server.
> This company has very strong security on their private network. My
> question is: How to deploy this web application on the company server
> so that they start to use it?

If I was you I would ask the system administrators about how to deploy
the application. They will be able to explain how they operate and the
steps to deploy it. If the application needs to be packaged in Docker,
virtual machine templates, create you a database user so the application
can connect to it, etc.

--
Carles Pina i Estany
https://carles.pina.cat