Hy,
I am not able to indentify the exact problem here. I tried various
combinations like using only
Python manage.py runserver
Then
Python manage.py runserver 8080 /8000

Still getting the error message as
"Refused to connect "

This has really become an obstacle for me as I am not able to continue
further.
I tried all the above suggestions except uninstalling django... considering
that as my last option ..
Please help....