Hi Ram,
I'm not sure if I can answer your last question, hopefully, other members
can have inputs.
because I use IntelliJ (would be the same including PyCharm) with a
perpetual license [1],
so I subscribe for a year, then I use it for the next few years. It's quite
economical.

[1]
https://sales.jetbrains.com/hc/en-gb/articles/207240845-What-is-perpetual-fallback-license-

--