You are not saying if you trying it in local host or web server, because
the statics folder is in different location (I have some program in
PythonAnywhere).
Send your answer to gabrielaraya2...@gmail.com and I will give you the
respective configurations that I have in SETTINGS.PY
Regards.

Gabriel Araya Garcia
GMI - Desarrollo de Sistemas Informáticos