Hi

I am having this situation where I try to have a look at an instance of a
specific model through Django-admin and the requests just goes on and on
and finally times out. This happens with only one of my models and all that
time there is absolutely no output in stdout.

ex
:
http://localhost:8001/admin/portfolio/achievement/ec2949e5-1c34-415f-ba30-f5aa51819891/change/

This also happens on every browser running on localhost BUT it does not
happen if I try to see the same model instance from another computer on my
local network ?!?!

ex
:
http://192.168.0.4:8001/admin/portfolio/achievement/ec2949e5-1c34-415f-ba30-f5aa51819891/change/

This happens with manage,py runserver. It does not happen in my production
environment (DjangoEurope) but I discovered this problem after my last
upload.

Anybody has any clue as to what may be going on or how to find out ?

Thanks !

Django-3.1.5 / Python 3.9.1 / MacOS 10.11.6