On 1/16/07, johnny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Django support only server side validation.  Dose it support validation
on Client Side? I would like to push it on client, to keep my server
load light.

Any client side processing would be done with javascript. However, you
must always remember that some users may have js turned off and could
bypass client side validation. Therefore validation should always
happen server side regardless of what you may or may not be doing
client side. If you would still like to do some client side validation
for a convenience to your users you may use whatever javascript you
see fit, but just remember you will most likely be duplicating the
code already on the server.