Hi,

This is a very strange question? You can create anything you want with
Django. For example Instagram and Youtube are built with Django. The
framework allows for any design that you really want yourself - you just
need to design the HTML the way you want - I have personally used Django
for many different projects and they all look different. There is no
default layout for Django - so I think I don't really understand your
question :)

Regards,

Andréas