I want use Django 2+ autocomplete_fields.
Adding them into (source) ModelAdmin will give lot of errors (see bellow).
So I must add a (target) ModelAdmin with search_fields=...

After that everything works.
However I don't want to have such new ModelAdmin's visible/accessible.
I have data of their models already much better accessible in Inlines.

Is there a way how to give search_fields=.. and not show the new ModelAdmin?

Thank you.

```
ERRORS:
<class 'apps.rap.admin.PartCodeInline'>: (admin.E039) An admin for model
"PartVariant" has to be registered to be referenced by
PartCodeInline.autocomplete_fields.
<class 'apps.rap.admin.PartCodeInline'>: (admin.E040) PartCodeTypeAdmin
must define "search_fields", because it's referenced by
PartCodeInline.autocomplete_fields.
<class 'apps.rap.admin.PartSizeInline'>: (admin.E039) An admin for model
"Size" has to be registered to be referenced by
PartSizeInline.autocomplete_fields.
<class 'apps.rap.admin.PartSubGroupInline'>: (admin.E039) An admin for
model "Size" has to be registered to be referenced by
PartSubGroupInline.autocomplete_fields.
```