Thanks a lot!!!

My apologies, It is just because it is the first time for me in this Google
forum, so I didn't replay asap.

My apologies again for not being clear enough!

So the fact that I got that error was just because the template folder was
outside my main project and that the endless hierarchy of folders and files
in a single Django project can be real pain. That is one reason, another
one is that because of VS Code not having a clearer view of the files view
browser. This is what confused me!