On 13/03/2021 14.47, Chetan Ganji wrote:
> Good Read!
> Thanks Kasper 😊

No problem. I'm not the author, but feel free to post it whenever
someone posts "questions" like the one I replied to.

I think at least half of the people asking questions here should read it.

So many questions here follow the form of:

"I have problem with my dajngo and get error. Plz help. Is urgent.

Ps. am new in djungo."

Maybe, but not always with a hard to read screenshot of some error
message without any context.

The broken English is perfectly acceptable, English isn't my native
language either btw., but that so many people don't want to spend at
least a bit of time trying to write a question and then expect others to
spend the time trying to figure out what they really mean is so frustrating.

Especially considering we all do this for free.

But I could write a long rant about that some time :-)

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup