You can use matplotlib library, encode the image in base64 and then show it
in your html

I found this snippet of code works the same way with the way I usually do
it.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/52368870/display-matplotlib-image-on-html-page-using-django

If you are interested in a dynamic charts, you need to use JS library such
as leaflet or D3.js