On 18/03/2021 19.04, Simon Lankwagh wrote:
> I have installed python 3.9 and selected 'add to path' during
> installation, i am now trying to install django 3.1.7 but it generates a
> lot of errors i can not understand, please what is the right way to
> setup django development on windows 10?

Just do it in a way where you don't get a lot of errors that you don't
understand, but only errors you do understand.

That's what I always do and I never get errors I don't understand. That
means I don't have to ask anyone what any of these specific errors mean,
because I already know that. I can highly recommend you do the same.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup