Why use Q? afaict simple filter syntax should get you what you want.

Booking.objects.filter(organization_id=request.user.organization_id,
booking_time__range= (start_date, end_date))

Not sure if this will get you closer to the query you expect.

You might also find it useful to use "./manage.py shell" to test the queries by
hand. Import a few models, put in “11” for the organization_id, and see what
happens.

- Tom