Hi,
I am creating a Django e-commerce website in which I have created multiple
apps. I have a cart app which is for managing the cart. In addition to that
I have another orders app which manages the orders. For payment integration
I want to read the final price amount in orders app which is present in
cart app. I am unable to do so. Please help me with the issue.