On 04/04/2021 23.09, frank galan wrote:
> It is not a translation from spanish at all, may beĀ  should came from
> another language, or it is an incomplete question and he was mean
> machine learning, could be?

I hadn't thought about it might be machine learning and the mail was
just sent before finished.

Good point. I was just curious whatever "the machine" might refer to. I
remember raging against the machine in my younger days, but never
concerning it :-)

Anyway, I definitely don't mean to ridicule anyone, so I should better
just leave at this. I was just geniously curious.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup