On 4/05/2021 12:57 am, Chetan Ganji wrote:

I am not sure how useful this will be. You can check it out.
https://django-mptt.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html <https://django-mptt.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html>

Thanks Chetan. I had a look and don't think I have the brainspace for that. What I mean is, I can't quite see how it would help.

Cheers

Mike

Regards,
Chetan Ganji