Are you using Redux for State management? You could pass in the UserInfo
which will include the refresh and access token to the states.

--
Disclaimer:
 This e-mail and attachments  are confidential and may be
privileged and
 protected from discovery or disclosure. If you are not the
intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, dissemination
or use
of this e-mail or any attachments  is prohibited. If you have
received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
erase all
 copies of the message and its attachments. Any views expressed
are
those of the individual sender(s) and may not necessarily reflect the
views of the Kenyatta University.

 <http://www.ku.ac.ke>
<https://www.facebook.com/kenyattauni/>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/101726393221697663110>