If your app just sends email upon registration or just configured to send
mail generally and you would like to use an email with your production
domain like in a production setting, then you only need to change the email
configuration in your settings.py file to reflect your domain email. For
example, get your production domain, www.example.com, create an email
account under that domain name, e.g supp...@example.com, then use this as
your default email in your settings.py file. Typically your Email Host
would just be your domain name, the port for HTTPS would be the same, but
the settings would most likely be shown to you from wherever you are
hosting the domain from.

--
KeLLs