On 14/06/2021 05.15, Ken Smith wrote:
> I sure hope that somebody can take the time to do this. I'm just
> wondering one of you brilliant programmers can look at this webpage and
> tell me where the errors are so that it can be fixed? Apparently the
> programmers at the website are not as smart as you people are. If
> someone has the time and inclination to do so with a please go over the
> code and highlight where the errors are in the corrections necessary in
> send back to me in a file in response. I would greatly be so happy.
> Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Instead of wasting space on meaningless flattering of the very diverse
members of this list/forum and begin rude to the developers at
safewayfx.com you would have a much better chance of getting help if you
instead showed that you were willing to do at least a minimal effort
yourself.

What errors are you talking about and what have you done to try and
solve them?

Just attaching and HTML file and expecting people to fix errors you
cannot even bother to point out is not gonna get you much positive feedback.

Also, how is this related to Django at all?

Finally, are you sure that safewayfx.com is OK with you sharing their
copyrighted works without their acceptance?

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup