warning: could not open directory 'AppData/Local/Application Data/':
Permission denied
warning: could not open directory 'AppData/Local/History/': Permission
denied
warning: could not open directory
'AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/INetCache/Content.IE5/': Permission denied
warning: could not open directory
'AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/INetCache/Low/Content.IE5/': Permission
denied
warning: could not open directory
'AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary Internet Files/': Permission
denied
warning: could not open directory 'AppData/Local/Temporary Internet
Files/': Permission denied
warning: could not open directory 'Application Data/': Permission denied
warning: could not open directory 'Cookies/': Permission denied
warning: could not open directory 'Documents/My Music/': Permission denied
warning: could not open directory 'Documents/My Pictures/': Permission
denied
warning: could not open directory 'Documents/My Videos/': Permission denied
warning: could not open directory 'Local Settings/': Permission denied
warning: could not open directory 'My Documents/': Permission denied
warning: could not open directory 'NetHood/': Permission denied
warning: could not open directory 'PrintHood/': Permission denied
warning: could not open directory 'Recent/': Permission denied
warning: could not open directory 'SendTo/': Permission denied
warning: could not open directory 'Start Menu/': Permission denied
warning: could not open directory 'Templates/': Permission denied
warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in .bash_history.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory
warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in .vscode/argv.json.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory
warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in
AppData/Local/Adobe/Acrobat/DC/AdobeCMapFnt15.lst.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory
warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in
AppData/Local/Adobe/Acrobat/DC/AdobeCMapFnt21.lst.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory
warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in
AppData/Local/Adobe/Acrobat/DC/AdobeSysFnt15.lst.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory
warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in
AppData/Local/Adobe/Acrobat/DC/AdobeSysFnt21.lst.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory
warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in
AppData/Local/Adobe/Acrobat/DC/Cache/AcroFnt15.lst.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory
warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in
AppData/Local/Adobe/Acrobat/DC/Cache/AcroFnt21.lst.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory
warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in
AppData/Local/ConnectedDevicesPlatform/51cc00f7372e5af2.cdp.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory
warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in
AppData/Local/ConnectedDevicesPlatform/51cc00f7372e5af2.cdpresource.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory
warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in
AppData/Local/ConnectedDevicesPlatform/AAD.952fa1a5-8441-46c8-99d1-712c83fb9dfc.cdp.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory
warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in
AppData/Local/ConnectedDevicesPlatform/CDPGlobalSettings.cdp.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory
warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in
AppData/Local/ConnectedDevicesPlatform/L.HP.cdp.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory
warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in
AppData/Local/ConnectedDevicesPlatform/L.HP.cdpresource.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory
warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in AppData/Local/Google/Chrome/User
Data/AutofillRegex/2021.2.22.1142/data.json.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory
warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in AppData/Local/Google/Chrome/User
Data/AutofillRegex/2021.2.22.1142/manifest.json.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory
warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in AppData/Local/Google/Chrome/User
Data/AutofillStates/2020.11.2.164946/manifest.json.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory
warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in AppData/Local/Google/Chrome/User
Data/CertificateRevocation/6668/LICENSE.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory
warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in AppData/Local/Google/Chrome/User
Data/CertificateRevocation/6668/manifest.json.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory
warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in AppData/Local/Google/Chrome/User
Data/CertificateRevocation/6669/LICENSE.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory
warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in AppData/Local/Google/Chrome/User
Data/CertificateRevocation/6669/manifest.json.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory
warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in AppData/Local/Google/Chrome/User
Data/Crowd Deny/2021.6.7.1141/manifest.json.
The file will have its original line endings in your working directory
error: open("AppData/Local/Google/Chrome/User Data/Default/Cache/data_0"):
Permission denied
error: unable to index file 'AppData/Local/Google/Chrome/User
Data/Default/Cache/data_0'
fatal: adding files failed

It's a new issue when I try to use git bash upload my img folder on github
repo.