I'm writing an app, and I need to do the following:

Once I've added an attachment, I need to be able to view it directly
from the Django Admin interface (note: there's no public interface to
this app).

As I'm in development, I'm only using the Django dev. server at the
moment, and I'm developing in Windows (if it makes much of a
difference!).

I've got no idea where to start and could appreciate a walk-through if
people have the time.

Cheers.

Oh, the files are stored at this location:
"C:\Media_Files\hardware_assets\"

Media_root is set to '/Media_Files'
Media_url is set to 'http://localhost:8000/Media_Files/'

Cheers in advance.