yes, I agree with Kasper please don't use urgent  OR very urgent, and
please describe your questions in detail.
from where you getting this *discount_price* and why you using the *price*
key for two different values. (can you check by printing *discount_price*)

    fields={
            'price': 'price',
            'price':'discount_price'
        },