from django.conf import settings
from django.core.mail import send_mail

def valorant_view(request):
    if (valorant_registration.objects.count() <= 160):
        if request.method == 'POST':
            first_name = request.POST['first_name']
            last_name = request.POST['last_name']
            email = request.POST['email']
            mobile_number = request.POST['mobile_number']
            branch = request.POST['mobile_number']
            dicord_id = request.POST['dicord_id']
            valorant_id = request.POST['valorant_id']
            college_name = request.POST['college_name']
            student_id = request.FILES['student_id']

            valorant = valorant_registration(first_name=first_name,
last_name=last_name, email=email,
                                             mobile_number=mobile_number,
branch=branch, dicord_id=dicord_id, valorant_id=valorant_id, college_name=
college_name, student_id=student_id)

            valorant.save()
            print('Event Registration Done Succesfully')
            subject = 'Techela 6.0 Registration'
            from_email = settings.DEFAULT_FROM_EMAIL
            template = render_to_string(
                'thank-you.html', {'name': first_name + ' ' + last_name,
'event': 'Valorant'})
            message = 'Test'
            html_message = template

            send_mail(subject, message, from_email, [email],
                      fail_silently=False, html_message=html_message)
            return HttpResponse('Done')

        else:
            print('Not there events')
            return redirect('warning.html2')

    else:
        return HttpResponse('Registration closed')