Hi and welcome to the django community!

The best way to learn django depends a lot on you skill and experience of
python as well.

If you don't know that much python, I would recommend starting with a good
course or a book about fundamentals in Python. After that I would go to the
following resources:
1. Django girls tutorial: https://tutorial.djangogirls.org/
2. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079ZZLRRL/?tag=wsvincent-20

The second one there is a book - but William is really involved in hwo
django works and teaching django.

Regards,

Andréas

Den sön 4 juli 2021 kl 21:30 skrev Kuassi Israel <kuassi.isr...@paydunya.com