Here's the django-official tutorial:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/3.2/intro/tutorial01/   On Wednesday, July
28, 2021, 8:58:25 PM GMT+6, Nagaraju Singothu <nagarajusingoth...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Sir, please send me one tutorial.

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 8:04 PM Sebastian Jung <sebastian.ju...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hello Nagaruj,
Here in this forum you get help on specific problem but when you search a
people how help you develop such a page then you find on upwork developer fast
and cheap.
If you want to make it self then several tutorials exists.
Regards
Nagaraju Singothu <nagarajusingoth...@gmail.com> schrieb am Mi., 28. Juli 2021,
15:51:

Dear friends,
I'm new to django, plz help me how to develop this page and send me the source
code.
This task only using bootstrap and Django

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAMyGuAayru0Zg-imwncZasP36Ur5%3DQFLbi%2BWV8RARrN5qPfKTA%40mail.gmail.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAKGT9mynS-1huwqSq0ch%3DhpKc%3DguZ_of_FFxmB4G-EW3V8kiWA%40mail.gmail.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAMyGuAYB__ninjWjwSMdLwas00ds0PUpcHdrHoK84bckwb03Mg%40mail.gmail.com.