On 10/08/2021 17.53, pediah wanmi wrote:
> Well truth is, django is beginner friend, I love and live python, but
> django is a one step at a time programming platform. No need to hurry.
> Just like u never can know when exactly u grow to become a big man so is
> learning django, u never can tell when u get it all

Indeed.

Django is very easy to get started with and has some of the best
documentation of any project I've seen.

That being said, I personally think it might be a good idea to at least
get some basics of Python before starting your first Django project.

It seems like Rana Zain is trying to modify the Django sources without
even knowing the basics of Python which is probably not going to get him
very far.

Then again, only he knows what he's doing and he hasn't really revealed
that, so we can only guess.

In short, it sounds like we agree :-)

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup