Ohk
So this is it I'm working on a project using drf & angular & I want to add
forgot password functionality to the project,  which i have  successfully
achieved now my issue is this after they link for changing password has
been successfully sent to the user's email address( IMG above) how do i
ensure that when the user clicks on that link instead of been redirected to
a django view he/she is redirected to an angular form where they can change
their password