On 25/08/2021 12.42, Amor Zamora wrote:
> I put them in situation. I am installing an application, on my local PC,
> that uses django. Application that I installed 1 month ago and it worked
> perfectly. 2 days ago I tried to install it again because I changed the
> PC. and when accessing the functionalities it returns this error.
> HTTPConnectionPool (host = 'localhost', port = 8894): Max retries
> exceeded with url: /? Wsdl (Caused by NewConnectionError
> ('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7f70819affd0>: Failed
> to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused '))
> Request Method: POST Request URL: http://127.0.0.1:8000/en/aplicaicon2/
> Django Version: 2.0.13 Exception Type: ConnectionError Exception Value:
> HTTPConnectionPool (host = 'localhost', port = 8894): Max retries
> exceeded with url: /? Wsdl (Caused by NewConnectionError
> ('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7f70819affd0>: Failed
> to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused '))

Hard to know for sure without seeing the code or even having any idea
what the application is supposed to do, but it certainly looks like it's
trying to connect to some SOAP service that should be running on the
localhost at port 8894, but nothing is listening on that port.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup