Hello, I would like to know about this (although I hacked around it, but I
am still curious):

if I have model which contains ForeignKey attribute and I am using
autocomplete_fields on it, where is the found FK of foreign object saved on
ModelAdmin page?
Numerical ID of foreign object represented by usual SELECTBOX is marked
using *<option selected value=FK>*. I understand reasons why this is not
done with autocomplete_fields, but I would presume the found value of FK
would be saved in some* <input type="hidden">* or something like that,
which is obviously not.

So, using autocomplete_fields, how can I get the found FK value on page?

(q on SO:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/69016647/where-is-id-saved-in-django-modeladmin-autocomplete-fields

)