i am currently working on a system, when  a user register and do a
particular task  they will be credited with a certain amount, also the app
will have a referral system every user will have a unique referral id when
you invite somebody with your code when there do a task you will also earn
a certain amount as a referral commission
i have already design my data base  but i don't know where to start from
here, if any one here has build a similar app should please share they code
with me,
if I didn't deliver this job my work will be at risk
thanks