Hello all!

I find formsets wildly useful...but very difficult to architect.  I have
them working...But I am running into a commonly documented problem...They
are slow as you build up the number of fields and queries.  Are there any
general tips that can be used or share on how to improve this issue?  I
have tried all of the commonly prescribed
solutions...select_related...prefetch_related...etc...But nothing seems to
help.

I realize that Queries take time....but I'm just trying to see if there is
a way to streamline them a bit.  It seems to me that formsets use a lot of
queries depending on the amount of data and that's the trade off.

Again thanks for any thoughts or comments.

Steve