On 18/02/2022 11.41, Aditi Sinha. wrote:
Hey ,Guy'sĀ  I am getting an error in the results of my code as I am trying to get the state and the current latitude of state but this is not happening i am getting latitude and longitude but that is the same I am getting this is not getting worked i am writing my code in python usingĀ  Tkinter. help me out here that what else module or function are here using that i can get my result correctly.

Maybe try asking a question instead of just randomly throwing words together and hope someone will guess what you mean?

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup