Hello there,
I am Abdus Salam and I want to develop a website like Freepik
<https://freepik.com>. It will consist of a database to store the images,
authentication, and a feature for people to share their work from all over
the world. I am not sure if I should use Django or some other frameworks
and If am using Django then what should I know to finish this project.
Feel free to reply it will be great to have you contribute to this
project...
ThankYou!!

Regards,
Abdus Salam