Hi I've been searching on how I might contribute to the tutorials but I
can't seem to find a way. If you could help me there I could take this
question to a potentially more useful place.

Anyway; I am pretty new to Django but I've been following the tutorials and
in the Generic Views section
here: https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/4.0/intro/tutorial04/

I beleive that there is a missing import statement in the urls.py file:
from django.views.generic import TemplateView

I was scratching my head trying to work out why I was getting errors and
upon adding that (which I found in the more general documentation on Views)
everything worked.

Cheers,

Dan.