Helli Anne,

Authirization is automatical implemented in django. You need a login page
and ggf. A Registration page.

https://ordinarycoders.com/blog/article/django-user-register-login-logout

This has nothing to do with a relationship from article to a User or a node.

Regards

Regards

'AnneVerm' via Django users <django-users@googlegroups.com> schrieb am Do.,
24. März 2022, 11:54: