Hi Thomas,

Thank you very much for your quick response. I think you understand my
requirements. I'm basically trying to know what needs to be done in DRF
implementation for developing a mobile app using Flutter when my website is
still using existing UI and also without changing any functionality.

Best regards,
~Ram